An operator from her youth, Zugma first played with trucks rather than dolls and then Ogre-scale weapons platforms rather than tanks. A promising career in military engineering with the STEAL teams (Special TEchnologies And Logistics) was cut short when the officers' quarters she built under enemy fire turned out to be lacking in toilets (and the local diet was laxative-rich). Accustomed to driving machinery under heavy gunfire, the smell of fresh concrete in the morning always reminded her of victory.
Zugma Walker is utility defender, with bonuses to resources. Her attack is far too slow to be useful, but with her lvl1 repair skill she can prevent losing early modules and with recycling at lvl 2 she makes a decent support that can profit from big waves. Can't hold a weapon but has two device slots, which can be used to buff her wit or alternatively, if you lack a runner, you could buff Zugma's speed in conjuction with her steamroller ability. Resource-macro character that doubles as a meat shield.
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|7||812||37||23||47||142||3||Long||9||Engage Turtle Mode||88|
|11||1080||51||23||62||186||3||Long||10||Steamroller LVL 2||156|
|12||1154||55||23||67||201||3||Long||10||Secret Compartment LVL 2||175|
|15||1396||67||23||83||250||3||Long||11||Recycling Beast LVL 2||240|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.1.0]
When found in a dungeon:
- “Everyone should try operating heavy machinery in a war zone! Really. As soon as your feet can reach the pedals.”
- “Need help with construction? Destruction? It’s all the same to me!”
- “I work best under pressure. And under fire."
When opening a door:
- "Caution: Woman at work!"
- "It’s not destruction, it’s de-construction. Entirely different.”
- “Anything worth building is worth re-building. Here I come!"
When repairing a module:
- “There’s nothing that I can’t either raze or repair.”
- “Could you fire a few rounds? I work better with a little noise."
- "Am I the only one that thinks this is more fun under gunfire?"
- "They knock them down, I put them back up."
When low health:
- "If I minded getting scraped up I wouldn't have taken the job."
- “Ow! Who dinged the paint job?"
- “Somebody’s about to have an extreme weight loss experience!"
When carrying the crystal:
- “Don’t judge me, but this is the most fun I’ve ever had."
- “If I had flattened it first, it’d be easier to carry."
Zugma Walker was added (alongside Wes Davoun and Sasha Chokyo) in the Rescue Team paid update on Nov 24, 2015.