"Mormish was a reclusive and largely invisible personage before the crash, but now seems to have come out of his shell. Instead of hiding and giving orders through others, he is loud, present, and pushy; people get the feeling that he is trying to sell them something."
The Warden is a ranged, support hero. His high wit makes up for his limited mobility and DPS deficiency. The hero's greatest strength is his utility. On the frontlines, the Warden's active skill War Profiteer greatly increases the chance that killed mobs will drop dust in the room that he is in. If placed out of harm's way (no mobs in the room that he is in), the active skill Armchair General can grant a +40 attack power buff to your other heroes.
Story Events Edit
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||615||17||21||18||27||1.5||Long (4)||11||Got Your Back / Need for (More) Speed||28|
|2||655||18||21||19||29||1.5||Long (4)||11||War Profiteer||30|
|5||775||24||21||23||34||1.5||Long (4)||12||Armchair General||65|
|8||895||30||21||27||40||1.5||Long (4)||13||Team Spirit!||108|
|10||975||35||21||30||45||1.5||Long (4)||14||War Profiteer LVL2||142|
|12||1055||40||21||33||50||1.5||Long (4)||14||Armchair General LVL2||180|
|13||1095||43||21||35||52||1.5||Long (4)||15||Need for (More) Speed LVL2||201|
|15||1175||49||21||39||58||1.5||Long (4)||15||Armchair General LVL3||245|
The above table is accurate, as of build [1.0.15]
Hero ID: H0014
Equipment (Item`s slots)Edit
When found in a dungeon:
- "Hey, I'm the Warden! Got that? You better believe it!"
- "Careful, I'm the Warden! The big boss. Numero uno, pal."
- "Of course this is what the Warden looks like. Right? Cause I'm him."
When opening a door:
- "I wonder who we're going to meet..."
- “Monsters worry me a lot less than survivors.”
When repairing a module:
- "I wonder if there's anything I can borrow from this thing..."
- "Heh heh. I always been a bit of a fixer..."
When low on health:
- "Ow! Bunkies! I mean... Guards!"
When carrying the crystal:
- "I hate being the center of attention!"