"An unusually tiny humanoid, Troe's small stature went from a mere annoyance to a cause of insanity. Obsessed with his height, Troe enhanced his bones and muscles to the point where he could carry ridiculously large weapons - and he tends to use them on anyone who makes 'short' jokes."
Troe is a melee character with good speed and attack power, massive hit points and low wit. This makes him an ideal choice for opening doors and fighting those waves of monsters, and a good choice for moving the crystal. His Kneecapped ability paired with Psycho Killer and Knee Deep in Blood allows Troe to hold his own, as long as he is not fighting too many anti-hero mobs. His DPS is greatly enhanced by items that increase his attack power, due to his very low attack cooldown.
Story Events Edit
Troe is involved in the following events:
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||700||14||32||36||29||0.8||Melee (1.2)||2||Pack of Dogs / Psycho Killer||33|
|5||900||21||32||44||35||0.8||Melee (1.2)||2||Missed Again||60|
|9||1100||28||32||51||41||0.8||Melee (1.2)||2||Knee Deep in Blood||120|
|11||1200||30||32||55||44||0.8||Melee (1.2)||2||Psycho Killer LVL2||156|
|13||1300||30||32||59||47||0.8||Melee (1.2)||2||Missed Again LVL2||196|
|15||1400||30||32||64||51||0.8||Melee (1.2)||2||Knee Deep in Blood LVL2||240|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.0.15]
Hero ID: H0005
Equipment (Item`s slots)Edit
Weapon: Ceremonial Sword
When found in a dungeon:
- "Hey! You looking down at me? Don't look down at me."
- "Don't say anything funny about my height, or I'll headbutt your kneecaps."
- "I eat guys bigger than you for lunch. And have the leftovers cold for breakfast."
When opening a door:
- "Watch out. Dangerous things come in small packages."
- "Wish the keyholes were a little lower..."
When repairing a module:
- "I'm better at breaking things..."
When low on health:
- "Ow! watch it. I'm a lotta mean in a little package."
- "Hey! Okay, now I'm really pissed."
When carrying the crystal:
- “Very funny. ‘Make Troe do it; he’s the smallest target."
- "Freaking thing is almost bigger than I am."
- "Troe" sounds like Trop, which means 'too' in French, while "Pekenyo" sounds like Pequeño, which means 'small' in Spanish. As such, Troe's name roughly translates to "Too Small"
- He bears a striking resemblence to Dante from the Devil May Cry series, who also wears red, has white hair and carries an oversized sword with him.