A highly decorated and devastatingly effective drill sergeant, Sasha was politely but firmly discharged after an international diplomatic incident (orders yelled during a parade caused an entire grandstand of visiting dignitaries to leap to attention). She turned her skills to training rescue animals, a perfect job for the most dangerous voice in the galaxy. Having lost her dog during the unfortunate crash of the rescue vessel, she is now looking for something else to train…
Sasha Chokyo is a fast hero, with the unique ability to tame enemies and force them to fight alongside her.
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||350||13||43||32||38||1.2||Long||7||Got Your Back / Scamper|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.1.0]
When found in a dungeon:
- “I lost my dog down here. Have you seen a trail of dead monsters?”
- "Yell if you see my dog, okay? And yell louder if it bites you."
- "I can train anything I can yell at. Be nice, or you're next."
When opening a door:
- “Anybody need whipping into shape? I got the whip to do it.”
- “I’ll open every door until I find my dog. Then I’ll beat it for getting lost.”
- “You might not want to look. This is where training gets ugly."
When repairing a module:
- "These modules lack... discipline."
- "I can fix a module just by yelling at it. Watch me."
When low on health:
- “You touch the sergeant, you learn pain."
- "Ouch! No pain, no train."
When carrying the crystal:
- “A well-trained crystal would carry itself…"
- "This would be easier with a dogsled."
- The Silic Supporter buffs the player’s team when tamed.
- The tamed Chimera Keeper normally doesn’t need a hero to be in the same room he’s in to be active
Your tamed Monster can level up by killing other monsters! Take care of your pet by feeding them Food.