"Famous across the galaxy as a bounty hunter, Sara was hired to escort a particularly troublesome prisoner to Auriga. The prisoner in question, an ex-leader of intergalactic pirates, disappeared when the ship went down. Sara remains tight-lipped about it, but is clearly focused on finding the escapee in question and ensuring that justice is served."
Sara Numas is the fastest character in the game. She makes an excellent door opener and is the fastest crystal runner, outpacing Zugma's steamroller. At high levels Sara can outrun some of the other heroes even while carrying the crystal, allowing for running the crystal with fewer powered rooms than might usually be needed.
The only problem is that she's sacrificed health for speed. The fact she has such low health and defense in combination with her front line melee attacks means Sara needs to be watched carefully in a fight. Engage Turtle Mode can help her out of a tight spot but only for a moment. With support skills like repair and neurostun lite she is best suited as a mobile hero you can quickly move to help where she's needed and to distract and separate waves of monsters, while keeping a close eye on her health.
Story Events Edit
Sara is involved in the following events:
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||350||13||46||25||20||0.8||Melee (1.5)||5||Got Your Back / Run Away||28|
|4||492||18||49||33||26||0.8||Melee (1.5)||5||Neurostun Lite||52|
|6||592||22||51||38||30||0.8||Melee (1.5)||5||Engage Turtle Mode||78|
|9||780||29||54||49||39||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Run Away LVL2||125|
|11||920||33||56||56||45||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Neurostun Lite LVL2||161|
|13||1072||39||58||64||51||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Engage Turtle Mode LVL2||201|
|15||1236||44||60||71||57||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Run Away LVL3||245|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.0.15]
Hero ID: H0002
When found in a dungeon:
- "Get it straight: I'm not your date or your mom. No kisses, no crying."
- "Let's move. There's a lot of butts to kick and I only have one lifetime and two feet."
- "Did you see me? Don't worry. The bad guys won't."
When opening a door:
- “In we go. Too late for second thoughts!”
- “Line your necks up, monsters. I just sharpened my sword.”
- “Armed and ready, boys.”
- "First come, first served up as hamburger!"
When repairing a module:
- “Keep the equipment in working condition, and it does the same for you.”
- “A busted module is no good to anybody."
When low health:
- "As long as I can keep giving it, I don't mind taking it."
- "Uh! Not the first time, not the last..."
When carrying the crystal:
- “Out of my way, boys. If I can’t go around you I’ll go through you!”
- “Step 1: Remove. Step 2: All hell breaks loose.”
- “Clear me a path, and get ready for the tough part!"
Sara Numas is an anagram of Samus Aran, heroine of the Metroid series of games by Nintendo. Sara's appearance is reminiscent of Samus's "Zero Suit".