"Famous across the galaxy as a bounty hunter, Sara was hired to escort a particularly troublesome prisoner to Auriga. The prisoner in question, an ex-leader of intergalactic pirates, disappeared when the ship went down. Sara remains tight-lipped about it, but is clearly focused on finding the escapee in question and ensuring that justice is served."
Sara Numas is the fastest character in the game. She would make an excellent hero to run around to open doors and carry the crystal. The only problem is that she seems to have sacrificed high health for a lot of speed. The fact she has such low health, and a low starting defense, in combination with the fact she is melee so will be on the front line, means that Sara is not one you want alone defending a room and is not as efficient at fighting as other heroes. She can get killed almost instantly if you aren't careful.
Story Events Edit
Sara is involved in the following events:
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||350||13||46||25||20||0.8||Melee (1.5)||5||Got Your Back / Run Away||28|
|4||492||18||49||33||26||0.8||Melee (1.5)||5||Neurostun Lite||52|
|6||592||22||51||38||30||0.8||Melee (1.5)||5||Engage Turtle Mode||78|
|9||780||29||54||49||39||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Run Away LVL2||125|
|11||920||33||56||56||45||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Neurostun Lite LVL2||161|
|13||1072||39||58||64||51||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Engage Turtle Mode LVL2||201|
|15||1236||44||60||71||57||0.8||Melee (1.5)||Run Away LVL3||245|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.0.15]
Hero ID: H0002
When found in a dungeon:
- "Get it straight: I'm not your date or your mom. No kisses, no crying."
- "Let's move. There's a lot of butts to kick and I only have one lifetime and two feet."
- "Did you see me? Don't worry. The bad guys won't."
When opening a door:
- “In we go. Too late for second thoughts!”
- “Line your necks up, monsters. I just sharpened my sword.”
- “Armed and ready, boys.”
- "First come, first served up as hamburger!"
When repairing a module:
- “Keep the equipment in working condition, and it does the same for you.”
- “A busted module is no good to anybody."
When low health:
- "As long as I can keep giving it, I don't mind taking it."
- "Uh! Not the first time, not the last..."
When carrying the crystal:
- “Out of my way, boys. If I can’t go around you I’ll go through you!”
- “Step 1: Remove. Step 2: All hell breaks loose.”
- “Clear me a path, and get ready for the tough part!"
Sara Numas is an anagram of Samus Aran, heroine of the Metroid series of games by Nintendo. Sara's appearance is reminiscent of Samus's "Zero Suit".