"Like all Rosetta models, QV1819 was designed to be the first point of contact with new species during planetary colonization, learning the culture and language of the indigenous people to avoid any potential conflict with the settlers. Acquiring more personality in her AI than other models, QV1819 began referring to herself solely as Rosetta, and felt that her colonists were bringing 'enlightenment to the savages' -- whether the natives wanted them to or not. Fortunately, she seems to be the only one on board with this idea."
Rosetta Q is a very fast melee hero, with abilities that make her stronger in combat against large groups of enemies. Her signature ability is Enlightenator, which gives bonus attack and damage for every enemy in the room, and later abilities can help clear out large groups of weak mobs.
Rosetta Q, as it turns out is part of an ancient species of sex robots. The player can learn more of this android's erotic tales through certain stages in the levels, although it seems the events of which Rosetta Q details this somewhat secretive origin would be on the Sanitary Pod and the Organic Pod. Certain male characters may interact with Rosetta Q during the brief loading screen in the elevator, all interactions relate to doing inappropriate favours in between levels.
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||530||10||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Got Your Back / Team Spirit!|
|3||626||12||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Tower of Babble||36|
|4||680||13||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Enlightenator LVL 2||47|
|7||866||16||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Enlightenator LVL 3||88|
|10||1088||19||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Enlightenator LVL 4||137|
|11||1170||20||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Tower of Babble LVL 2||156|
|12||1256||21||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Enlightenator LVL 5||175|
|15||1538||24||45||12||15||1.2||Melee||6||Enlightenator LVL 6||240|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.1.0]
Hero ID: H0028
When found in a dungeon:
- “Hieroglyphics? No problem. Cave paintings? Read ‘em like a book. But I don’t really get this whole 'texting' thing."
- “The value of diplomacy led by an artificial intelligence is complete objectivity. We always know who the vile, hateful scum really are."
- "Really? You call that a language? Please. No subjunctives or declension. End of story."
When opening a door:
- “Here comes civilization!”
- “Ready for a faceful of enlightenment?”
When repairing a module:
- "Of course I can repair this. But it's so boooring."
- "Oh, these crude little modules. It's like talking to football players."
When low health:
When carrying the crystal:
- “Sometimes civilization has to be imposed!”
- “This cultural exchange is about to get serious."
Rosetta Q was added in the free Organic Matters update on Nov 24, 2015.