"An ex-member of the Special Forces, Ken's biggest problem was the fact that he enjoys self-inflicted pain. Always willing to join a knife fight armed with a tennis ball, Ken was the first volunteer for any mission that was hazardous and brutal."
Ken is an archetypical glass cannon that combines the lowest base health with the highest burst damage of any hero. He excels at holding a room by himself with the aid of Suppresive Firebot and Bio-organic Transference modules. His two active skills — Sado-Selfish and Sacrifice — both have very short 2 turn cooldowns and should be deployed liberally. Ken's high speed and repair skill also makes him a very good roaming defender.
Story Events Edit
|Level||Hit Points||Defense||Speed||DPS||Attack Power||Attack Cooldown||Range||Wit||Skills||Cost to Recruit / Level|
|1||555||13||37||39||39||1||Long (3)||3||Got Your Back / Sado-Selfish||28|
|3||635||16||37||43||43||1||Long (3)||3||Danger Junkie||41|
|9||875||26||37||59||59||1||Long (3)||3||Knee Deep in Blood||125|
|11||955||30||37||65||65||1||Long (3)||3||Sado-Selfish LVL2||161|
|13||1035||34||37||71||71||1||Long (3)||3||Sacrifice LVL2||201|
|15||1115||39||37||77||77||1||Long (3)||3||Danger Junkie LVL2||245|
The above table is accurate, as of update [1.1.0]
Weapon: Machine Gun
Hero ID: H0010
When found in a dungeon:
- "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you feel good."
- "That monster just hurt me! It was... nice. Where'd it go? Come back!"
- "Pain is the universe's way of letting you know you're still alive."
When opening a door:
- “Another door! More monsters! It’s like every moment is my birthday.”
- "Hurry everybody! Maybe we can get hurt again."
- "Ooo! Maybe there's something awful waiting!"
- "I just get so excited at moments like this."
When repairing a module:
- "I bet it will hurt if I stick my finger there..."
- "Wow, look at all the sharp edges. This is gonna be great!"
When low on health:
- “That hurt pretty bad. What a rush!”
- "Omigosh that was so nice!"
When carrying the crystal:
- “I have the crystal! Come and attack me!”
- "Yoo hoo, monsters! It's right here!"